Donate Your Old Prom Dress in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, or High Point, NC
When you donate your prom dress to our local charity, you can take advantage of the convenient, free pickup service that we offer throughout Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, and all of the surrounding areas. National Kidney Services (NKS) collects your donations of used clothing and household items right from your home and donates all of the proceeds directly to the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), a nonprofit health organization dedicated to raising awareness about chronic kidney disease throughout the nation.
It’s gratifying to think that the prom dress you donate to NKS could help sustain the following programs:
- The Kappa Kidney Camp for children with kidney disease
- Medical ID jewelry for patients with end stage renal disease
- Literature and educational packets for patients and their families
- Free kidney health screenings and blood pressure tests
- Continuing education programs for medical professionals
- And many more programs aimed at reducing the prevalence of kidney disease
In addition to prom dresses, you can donate wedding dresses, formal wear, professional clothes, outerwear, shoes, accessories, and a variety of other items to NKS. We also welcome tax-deductible* contributions of electronics, furniture, books, toys, decorative items, small kitchen appliances, and more. Call 704-393-5780 to be added to our call list, or fill out our online form and we’ll contact you when donation pickups are being scheduled in your area. You can also donate your prom dress and other items in Charlotte, Dilworth, Myers Park, or any of the surrounding areas by dropping them off at a Value Village thrift department store near you.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law