Donate to NKS in Pickerington, OH & Support a Worthy Cause
Are you looking to donate to a charity in Pickerington, Ohio? If so, choose to give whatever you have to contribute to National Kidney Services (NKS). Contributing to our charity is simple and convenient. All you need to do is join our donation pickup contact list, gather the items you’d like to donate, place them outside your home, apartment, or business, and allow us to handle the rest from there. It really is as simple as that.
Another way to donate to NKS is to drop off your tax-deductible* items at any of the Ohio Thrift stores in the greater Columbus area, located at:
- Columbus – 3551 Cleveland Ave.
- Columbus – 67 Great Southern Blvd.
- Columbus – 647 Harrisburg Pk.
- Columbus – 5738 Columbus (Emporium) Sq.
- Columbus – 4340 West Broad St.
- Grove City – 3060 Southwest Blvd.
- Whitehall – 4618 East Broad St.
- Washington Courthouse – 100 Washington Sq.
- Upper Arlington – 1881 West Henderson Rd.
At NKS, we work in association with the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) to raise awareness about chronic kidney disease, provide free health screenings for at-risk individuals, and offer care and support to those who really need it. When you donate, you’re helping us to achieve our goals and to better the lives of millions across America.
To gather additional information about our charity and how you can donate to help benefit those individuals affected by chronic kidney disease, please call us today or sign up online to be added to our regular donation pickup contact list.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law