Donate to NKS in Lewis Center, OH
When you want to donate to a good cause in Lewis Center, Ohio, consider making a contribution to National Kidney Services (NKS). All you need to do to donate to NKS is join our regular donation pickup contact list, and we’ll handle the rest from there. In fact, we’ll pick up what you have to give from your home, apartment, or office building in Lewis Center.
You can also donate to NKS by dropping off the tax-deductible* items you want to give to our charity at any of the Ohio Thrift stores throughout Columbus and surrounding areas. These stores can be found at:
- Columbus – 4340 West Broad St.
- Columbus – 3551 Cleveland Ave.
- Columbus – 67 Great Southern Blvd.
- Columbus – 647 Harrisburg Pk.
- Columbus – 5738 Columbus (Emporium) Sq.
- Grove City – 3060 Southwest Blvd.
- Washington Court House – 100 Washington Sq.
- Whitehall – 4618 East Broad St.
- Upper Arlington – 1881 West Henderson Rd.
Choosing to donate to NKS means that you’ll be playing an important role in helping to fight chronic kidney disease. From your donations we are able to generate proceeds to be given to the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) to help fund its various programs aimed at spreading awareness about kidney disease, providing free health screenings for at-risk individuals, and offering care and support to dialysis patients.
If you’re ready to donate and would like to do so with NKS, please give us a call or sign up online to be added to our regular donation pickup contact list.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law