Donate Unwanted Items in Heath, OH, By Giving to NKS
Do you want to donate to a charity in Heath, Ohio? If so, choose to give to National Kidney Services (NKS). We make it easy and convenient to donate because we’ll actually pick up your contribution from your home, apartment, or place of work. Just join our regular donation pickup contact list, and we’ll handle the rest.
Another way to donate to NKS is by dropping off the tax-deductible* items you have to give to us at any of the Ohio Thrift stores located in the greater Columbus area. These stores are located at:
- 3551 Cleveland Ave. in Columbus
- 5738 Columbus (Emporium) Sq. in Columbus
- 67 Great Southern Blvd. in Columbus
- 4340 West Broad St. in Columbus
- 647 Harrisburg Pk. in Columbus
- 3060 Southwest Blvd. in Grove City
- 1881 West Henderson Rd. in Upper Arlington
- 100 Washington Sq. in Washington Court House
- 4618 East Broad St. in Whitehall
When you donate to our charity, you can feel especially good about your contribution because you’ll have a helping hand in fighting chronic kidney disease, an illness currently affecting more than 31 million Americans. Each donation you give to us is used to generate proceeds to be given to the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), an organization instrumental in providing care and support for kidney dialysis patients.
To learn more about NKS and how convenient and simple it is to donate to us in Heath, OH, please give us a call or fill out our online form to be added to our regular donation pickup contact list.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law