Donate to Charity in Alexandria, OH, By Giving to NKS
If you have unwanted items you’d like to donate to a charity in Alexandria, Ohio, consider giving them to National Kidney Services (NKS). We make donating simple and convenient because we actually pick up donations straight from homes, apartments, and office buildings throughout Central Ohio. All you have to do is join our regular donation pickup contact list, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Another simple way in which you can donate to NKS is by dropping off the tax-deductible* items you have to give at any of the Ohio Thrift stores located in Columbus and the surrounding areas. Locations of Ohio Thrift stores include:
- Columbus – 4340 West Broad St.
- Columbus – 647 Harrisburg Pk.
- Columbus – 5738 Columbus (Emporium) Sq.
- Columbus – 3551 Cleveland Ave.
- Columbus – 67 Great Southern Blvd.
- Washington Court House – 100 Washington Sq.
- Whitehall – 4618 East Broad St.
- Upper Arlington – 1881 West Henderson Rd.
- Grove City – 3060 Southwest Blvd.
When you donate to our charity in Alexandria, or anywhere in Central Ohio, you’re giving to a charity that serves a worthy cause. Chronic kidney disease currently affects more than 31 million Americans, and it is our goal to fight this difficult illness. Every time you donate to us, you’re helping us get one step closer to our goal and to help kidney dialysis patients everywhere.
To find out more about how you can donate to NKS in Alexandria, OH, please call us or sign up online to be added to our regular donation pickup contact list.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law