Free Apartment Donation Pick Up is Convenient for Residents of Columbus, Lancaster & Dayton
If you live in an apartment, the donation pick up service offered by National Kidney Services (NKS) is a convenient and free way to get rid of clutter that may be making your small space feel even smaller. From used electronics to gently worn clothes, NKS accepts a wide variety of items, all the proceeds from which go to the National Kidney Foundation’s efforts to reduce the prevalence of chronic kidney disease in Ohio and throughout the nation.
Choose from any of the following donation methods when you want to donate used items to NKS:
- Call 614-351-2900 to arrange a standard weekday donation collection. Our drivers make pickups Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to dark.
- Sign up online to be added to our donation call list. An NKS representative will notify you when donation collections are being scheduled in your neighborhood.
- Request an expedited donation collection if you need your items picked up in one week or less. This option is ideal if you’re remodeling, moving, or hosting an event and need to free up extra space.
- Request a special Saturday donation pick up. This option is reserved for especially large donation loads, such as the unsold items from yard sales, community sales, and estate sales.
- Drop off your tax-deductible* donations at any Ohio Thrift store location. These local businesses have partnered with us to accept donations on our behalf.
If you have additional questions about arranging a donation pick up at your apartment in Columbus, Dayton, Springfield, Lancaster, Delaware, or elsewhere in Central Ohio, feel free to contact us today.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law