Know Where to Donate – National Kidney Services Offers a Variety of Donation Locations in Columbus, Lancaster, Dayton & Beyond
When you know how and where to donate in the Columbus and Central Ohio area, giving to a locally based charity becomes much easier. All you need to do is gather the items you’d like to donate to National Kidney Services (NKS) – we accept clothing, small furniture, small appliances, books, electronics, toys, cookware, decorative items, and more – and request a convenient donation pick up or make a donation drop off.
If you would like to make a donation drop off, simply bring your donation to any of the NKS drop boxes located throughout Columbus and the surrounding areas. You can also bring your donations to Columbus area Ohio Thrift locations, which have partnered with NKS to accept donations on our behalf so you’ll never be in doubt about where to donate again.
Participating Ohio Thrift stores are located in:
- Columbus (North)– 3551 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, OH 43224
- Columbus (South) – 67 Great Southern Blvd., Columbus, OH 43207
- Columbus (East) – 4101 Refugee Rd., Columbus, OH 43232
- Columbus (West) – 4340 West Broad St., Columbus, OH 43228
- Columbus (Central) – 647 Harrisburg Pk., Columbus, OH 43223
- Grove City – 3060 Southwest Blvd., Grove City, OH 43123
- Upper Arlington – 1881 West Henderson Rd., Columbus, OH 43220
- Washington Court House – 100 Washington Sq., Washington Court House, OH 43160
- Westerville – 5738 Emporium Sq., Columbus OH 43231
- Whitehall – 4618 East Broad St., Whitehall, OH 43213
Residents of Columbus, Springfield, Dayton, Delaware, Washington Court House, Lancaster, and surrounding areas can also request a donations pick up by calling 614-351-2900 or filling out our online form to add your name to our regular donation call list. We will notify you when pickups are being scheduled in your area. Standard donation pickups occur Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to dark. Our charity offers expedited pickups and special Saturday collections in certain instances. Contact us if you have additional questions about donating to our charity, such as where to donate and/or how to donate.