Donate To Charity in North Carolina, Upstate South Carolina & Ohio to Support the National Kidney Foundation
When you donate to a charity like National Kidney Services, there are a variety of practical benefits. Not only are you helping to support sufferers of kidney disease, but you’re also helping to remove clutter from your home or business.
You can donate to charity by collecting men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, small or large furniture, small appliances, electrical items, books, toys, miscellaneous decorative goods, kitchenware, and much more. You may be surprised to realize that you can experience all of the following rewards:
- Help provide funding for kidney disease research, education, and patient advocacy programs.
- Support a locally based charity that plays an important role in national charity initiatives.
- Know that you’ve done your part to help those who are less fortunate, both in health and in financial resources.
- Stay “green” when you donate clothes and other items to be reused or recycled, which can help prevent local landfills from overflowing.
- Remove unwanted clutter from your home or office and free up valuable space when you donate.
- If you’re remodeling or refinishing any area of your home, donating used furniture can help make room for new items.
- If you’re moving, the complimentary NKS donation pick up service is a budget-friendly way to get rid of clothing and household items that you aren’t taking with you.
- Your donation is tax deductible* and can be listed as a deduction when you file your annual income taxes.
With so many wonderful reasons why you should donate to charity, National Kidney Services hopes that you won’t hesitate to give to our worthy cause. We also try to make giving as convenient and stress-free as possible by offering donation pick up service and hundreds of donation locations throughout the Carolinas and Ohio. Simply call or fill out our online form to add your name to our rotational pick up call list, or donate at any Value Village or Ohio Thrift location. Feel free to contact us for additional information.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law