The Benefits of Making a Charitable Donation to National Kidney Services – A Local Charity Serving Columbus, Lancaster, Dayton & Beyond
When you make a charitable donation to National Kidney Services (NKS), you’re helping us in our mission to educate people about kidney disease and reduce the prevalence of the illness until a cure is discovered. Your contributions of used clothes and household items allow us to support the National Kidney Foundation of Ohio, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that establishes kidney disease education, prevention, and early detection programs.
NKS accepts a variety of tax deductible* donations, including men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes, small furniture, small appliances, electronics, books, toys, cookware, tableware, decorative items, and more. By making a charitable donation of any of these items, you’re:
- Helping patients and family members affected by kidney disease
- Assisting in sustaining kidney disease awareness and prevention efforts
- Clearing clutter from your home or office
- Making an eco-friendly decision to reduce the amount of waste you produce
- Giving people who are less fortunate access to affordable, used goods
NKS will come to your home or office and collect your donations at no charge. Simply contact our kidney charity at 614-351-2900 or fill out our online form and a representative will contact you when donation pickups are being scheduled in your area. You can also bring your donation to any NKS donation drop box 24/7 or Ohio Thrift donation locations.
*To the fullest extent allowed by law